Saturday, December 22, 2007

THE PHOTOSHOOT


I went out to do some last minute Christmas shopping. I spotted a ladies hats section with some of the most funky hats I had ever laid eyes on. Lately, I've aquired quite a collection of them. They make me feel stylish, unique and alive. As I inched closer to this gorgeous snow white leather white brimmed hat, I decided to try it on. Yet another time, I had frozen, thinking that I need to remove the hat on my head. Here I am yet another time feeling uneasy about exposing my bald head again! I thought, Damn! What is it going to take before I feel completely at ease and confident in my own "skin"...err, umm.. "scalp?". It was time to break out the heavy artillary again..."The PhotoShoot". I look at this video from time to time to remind myself of the confident and strong woman in the photos to help boost my self esteem. "Heavy Sigh"