Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FAMOUS QUOTES BY FAMOUS PEOPLE

"It doesn't matter what you look like, I love you, hair or no hair...and if you was smart you would listen!" (PatJ)

"I just want to see you get better, I love you...and that other stuff?...well, that's a bunch of b!$%&%!...and anyway I'm try-na process it!" (CarolJ)

"Ummm...I don't know, you're still the same, I don't see you any different...and I love your peanut head!" (TrinaM)

"Mommy, I think you look beautiful and regal...and can you please stop stressin'? I love you Mommy, I'll call you tomorrow." (ChrissyM)

"Mommy...aww...you still look pretty to me...and I gotta run, gotta catch a plane...I love you and I miss you. (GinaM)

"Hey Mom, a ladybug just landed in my window today...how are you?...I love you and I don't know Mom...you know I don't know how to express myself...you just look pretty to me." (KiannaM)

"Mom, Mom...you alright...you ok?...where's Pop Pop?...I'm watching Dora...I Love You MomMom. (Kayla Monster)

"I love you Boo...I'll always be there for you...I never left your side...where's my sandwich...and "you done snapped out!" ( the love of my life MichaelM )

"Remember that the people who really love you don't care that you are bald." ( NettieM)