Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MY OTHER PAST TIME



Really folks, I am not obsessed with looking at photos of myself. For those of you who don't know, I am continuing to work on my official website which has an underlying agenda...my healing process. It's the undercurrent that keeps my creative juices flowing and allows me to reach out to others who are experiencing issues with hair loss or any other life changing experiences. Hence, the photos of myself....I believe that through positive imaging and expressing my feelings through digitally enhancing my photos is what is helping me to heal and continue my journey to acceptance and self-empowerment. There's an old analogy we "IT" folks use, ("computer" folks for those who are "technologically challenged" ), "Garbage in...Garbage out"..., "Negative feelings in...Negative feelings out". This is what keeps me grounded...along with a much "Higher Power" of course.
SEE MORE IMAGES BY CROWNED REGAL BELOW