Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A LESSON ON SHAVING FROM MY HUSBAND

There are a few areas on my crown which still get little stubs of growth. I choose to shave them off for a cleaner look. One day I was sitting on the sofa next to my husband and I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my head so I said, "What?". "He said what happened here?", as he was inspecting my scalp, Looks like razor burn. You gotta be careful...and you can't shave everyday. It causes razor bumps and burns....oh and I see you gotta little nick here. What kind of razor are you using? I use the Mach 3 Turbo by Gillette. You can't use those cheap little plastic ones that come several in a pack. They're no good. Also, in some parts of your head you have to shave against the grain." I started to chuckle and asked him to kiss my bald head. He obliged, kissed my head. I said, "Can you give me a ride to the store so that I can pick up one of those razors?". Guess after 31 years together you can still teach one another a few things or two.